Our staff are available via email and online meetings. Please continue to closely monitor our myUMBC page and your UMBC email accounts as virtual options, reschedules, and/or cancellations are made to accommodate all visitors to our spaces and programs. For the most up-to-date guidance and information, please visit covid19.umbc.edu.
- Questions about our diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice work, resources, partnerships, and collaborations? Email Jasmine Lee, Director for Inclusive Excellence, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about Mosaic resources or upcoming programs? Email Carlos Turcios, ‘15, ‘17 M.A., Coordinator, Initiatives for Identity, Inclusion & Belonging, at email@example.com
- Questions about the Gathering Space for Spiritual Well-Being? Email Jasmine Lee, Director for Inclusive Excellence, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the Pride Center or LGBTQ+ resources? Email email@example.com.
- Questions about the INTERACT Dialogue program? Email Ciara Christian, ‘18 M.A., ‘22 Ph.D., Graduate Assistant, Initiatives for Identity, Inclusion & Belonging, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email email@example.com to get in contact with our student peers.
During this time, please know that our staff will continue to do all that we can to provide care and support to our campus community during this challenging time. We wish you all peace and good health now and in the days ahead.