Virtual Hours of Operations
Our staff are available via email and online meetings. Please continue to closely monitor our myUMBC page and your UMBC email accounts as virtual options, reschedules, and/or cancellations are made to accommodate all visitors to our spaces and programs. For the most up-to-date guidance and information, please visit covid19.umbc.edu.
- Questions about our diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice work, resources, partnerships and collaborations? Email Jasmine Lee, Director for Inclusive Excellence at email@example.com and Lisa Gray, Associate Director, Initiatives for Identity, Inclusion & Belonging at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about Mosaic resources or upcoming programs? Email Carlos Turcios, ‘15, ‘17 M.A. Coordinator, Initiatives for Identity, Inclusion & Belonging, at email@example.com.
- Questions about the Interfaith Center? Email Erin Waddles, Coordinator, Initiatives for Identity, Inclusion & Belonging, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about the Pride Center or LGBTQ+ resources? Email Heidy George, Program Associate, Initiatives for Identity, Inclusion & Belonging, at email@example.com.
- Questions about the INTERACT Dialogue program? Email Ciara Christian, ‘18 M.A., ‘22 PhD, Graduate Assistant, Initiatives for Identity, Inclusion & Belonging at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com to get in contact with our student peers. Please note that our firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org emails are still active but will be phased out by the end of 2020.
During this time, please know that our staff will continue to do all that we can to provide care and support to our campus community during this challenging time. We wish you all peace and good health now and in the days ahead.