Welcome (back) to our diverse community!
The Commons : Terrace
Date & Time
September 7, 2022, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Join us as we celebrate the cultural, spiritual, and LGBTQ+ diversity of UMBC! This reception is for all students, staff, and faculty to come together, connect and build community. During the reception you will:
- have an opportunity to meet our Initiatives for Identity, Inclusion & Belonging (i3b) staff
- meet students leading diversity, inclusion and social justice efforts across campus
- learn about social justice and inclusion based resources, including our three on campus spaces: The Mosaic, The Pride Center, and The Gathering Space for Spiritual Well-being
- connect with faculty and staff who are excited to meet YOU!
- learn about our fall semester events and opportunities designed just for YOU!
- learn about cultural, spiritual/religious, and social action oriented student organizations
Have any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our i3b staff strives to create the most inclusive environment possible. If you need to request a disability-based accommodation or have any questions, contact us at email@example.com. For our uploaded event recordings, attendee lists, works cited, and other materials, please check out our Initiatives for Identity, Inclusion and Belonging (i3b) Events Drive. Materials will be available in this Box Drive within one business week after the event unless otherwise specified.