The UMBC Student Fee Advisory Committee is looking for NEW student representatives.
- Represent student interests in the annual fee review process
- Conduct outreach to determine what recommendations students have with respect to mandatory fees
- Gain working experience with UMBC's leadership team
- Have a say in what you pay!
If you are looking for a leadership position and want to have a say in the budget review process, then, the Student Fee Advisory Committee may be a perfect fit for you! You will conduct outreach to see how Religion and Belief, Social Action, and Cultural Student organization students feel about the proposed budget for next year. You will also work with other students from different student backgrounds to explore funding to meet the needs of all students.
We are looking for students who are
- Residential students
- Commuter students
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Student athletes
- Out-of-state students
...we are looking for YOU!
For more information about this opportunity please contact
- Kristy Michel, Assistant Vice President, Budget and Resource Analysis, email@example.com
- Melinda Massey, Budget Analyst, Budget and Resource Analysis, firstname.lastname@example.org